Retail month programme
Charlotte Bricard, media journalist with CB News and the iconic Culture Pub in the guise of Christian Blachas, will host the mornings of the retail month.
Customer experience and logistics
- 9:00 | Introduction by Axepta BNP Paribas official sponsor with Marc Espagnon, Head of Payments and Cash Management at BNP Paribas France and Sonia Mamin, One to One Director
- 9:10 | Interview of the iconic 2021 One to One president: Bris Rocher, President of Groupe Rocher.
- 9:40 | Cross-interview with retailers: "Tech and sustainability: the new pillars of logistics" with Thierry Lernon, General Director Marketing & Client Experience, Data, eCommerce, BUT et James Rebours, Cdiscount
- 10:10 | The BtoB section by BusinessFirst - The emergence of partnerships in the technological ecosystem: introduction.
With Alexis Dugard and Guillaume Trollux, co-founders of BusinessFirst
- 10:30 | The sustainable interview! Hosted by Majda Chaplain, CEO & Editorial Director of mcfactory.fr with Omer Waysman, Global eCommerce & Business Development Director of Danone
Customer journey and payment
- 9:00 | Let's crack China ! Smart talk of Xiaofeng Wang, Senior Analyst, Forrester Asia
- 9:20 | Cross-interview with retailers:"Digital x Proximity" with Amandine de Souza, General Manager Le BHV / Marais, Eataly Paris Marais and Fabien Versavau, CEO of Rakuten France
- 9:50 | BNP Paribas workshop: Payment at the heart of digital transformation with Benjamin Balatin, Digital Transformation Manager at Fermob and Armelle Guerbé, Head of e-commerce BNP Paribas
- 10:10 | The BtoB section by BusinessFirst - Why activating a partnership strategy become essential and unavoidable for a tech player?
With Guillaume Trollux, co-founder of BusinessFirst and Cristel Alves Garcia, Sr Partner Manager at Mirakl
- 10:30 | The sustainable interview! Hosted by Majda Chaplain, CEO & Editorial Director of mcfactory.fr with Hélène Coulbault, Corporate, Internal and CSR Communication Manager, Nespresso
Customer experience and logistics
- 9:00 | Preview! Presentation of the key points of the FEVAD x LSA study on the morale of e-merchants with Marc Lolivier, General Delegate FEVAD
- 9:20 | Cross-interview with retailers: "Transparency, circularity, sustainability: weak signals and hot topics in retail / ecommerce" with Guillaume Darrousez, President, Petit Bateau and Christel Hennion, Director of e-commerce and international CRM, L'Occitane
- 9:40 | Keynote Tik Tok : The power and impact of the TikTok community on Retail & e-Commerce with Arnaud Cabanis, Managing Director & Global Business Solutions Tik Tok France and Belgium
- 10:10 | Workshop Snapchat : Augmented reality, a powerful lever for the customer journey at L'Oréal with Elise Ducret, CMO L'Oréal France and Charles Dalibot, lead CPG Snapchat
- 10:30 | Workshop Wshop : [JONAK & WSHOP CAS study]: Or the need to rely on Unified Commerce to (re) invent your brand. ECommerce + Phygital, towards the commerce of tomorrow and beyond… with Lisa Nakam, Managing Director, Jonak and Brice Ohayon, Founder & CEO WSHOP
- 10:50 | The sustainable interview! Hosted by Majda Chaplain, CEO & Editorial Director of mcfactory.fr with Julien Le Bescond, Digital Marketing Director, Fnac Darty
- 10:50 | Workshop Emarsys | [LANCASTER case study] Reinventing the retail customer experience: How to maximize your online activities? with Younès Ben Maïz, Sales Director at Emarsys France and Serge Martins, Co-Founder of Studios Mercurya
- 11:10 | Workshop Cofidis : The second-hand market: an opportunity to be seized! with Meryl Cohen, Marketing Business Partner at Cofidis retail and Orane Burel Occasion Product Manager at Wikicampers
- 11:30 | The BtoB section by BusinessFirst - What are the advantages for retailers and e-merchants? with Alexis Dugard co-founder of BusinessFirst with Pascal Lannoo, CMO of the Skeepers Group
Customer journey and payment
- 9:00 | Julia de Funès "Audacity, progress, rupture: what goes and what remains"
- 9:40 | Workshop Oney : Responsible commerce and payment facilities: the 2 essential levers for establishing oneself in a hyper-competitive market Testimonial from Benoit Delporte, Co-founder of Ma Garantie 5 ans, elected best E-commerce site 2021 in the hope category. With Benoit Delporte, Co-Founder of MaGarantie 5 years and Richard Demory, B2B Marketing Manager Oney France
- 9:40 | Workshop Wshop : [VANESSA BRUNO X WSHOP case study]: Or how to integrate Unified Commerce into your growth strategy. With Brice Ohayon, CEO WSHOP and Julie Allamet, Marketing & Digital Director VANESSA BRUNO
- 10:00 | Workshop Facebook x Castorama : Digital transformation: the successful partnership of Castorama & Facebook. With Romain Roulleau, Chief Marketing, Digital & Customer Officer Castorama & Digital Strategy Kingfisher France et Amélie Pean Hegyi, Industry Manager Retail, Facebook France
- 10:00 | The BtoB section by BusinessFirst - How to successfully activate partnerships that generate value? With Alexis Dugard co-founder of BusinessFirst
- 10:20 | Workshop Mangopay : MANGOPAY & MIRAKL, a complementary partnership serving marketplaces. With Alexis AMMAR, Country Manager France, MANGOPAY et Antoine DÉROCHE, Head of Solution Consulting EMEA, MIRAKL
- 10:20 | Workshop Reeport : How to end the purge of digital reporting? 5 lessons learned from +8000 dashboards ! with Etienne GAUTHERON Director, Product & Operations, Reeport, Grégoire GUIRAUDEN, Customer Success Director, Reeport
- 10:20 | Workshop Adyen : Electro Dépôt x Adyen: rapidly deploy a robust and sustainable payment strategy online and in stores with Hugues Fareniaux, Head of means of payment, financing and insurance, Electro Dépôt and Edouard De Raulin, Sales Director France, Adyen
- 10:40 | Workshop Dalenys : How to succeed in your DSP2 migration and maintain your conversion? with Arthur de Longeaux, Chief Operating Officer and Matthieu Vermot, Chief Commercial Officer
- 10:40 | Workshop Reeport : Reconcile site-centric and ad-centric data despite the media jungle. 5 lessons drawn from 8000 dashboards with Etienne GAUTHERON Director, Product & Operations, Reeport, Grégoire GUIRAUDEN, Customer Success Director, Reeport
- 11:00 | Workshop Hipay : Unified Commerce and pandemic: How does Nocibé meet its customers' expectations with Hipay? with Jérémy Buffalon, Head of Business Development France, Hipay and Laurent Bara, Omnichannel manager, Nocibé
- 11:00 | Workshop CRITIZR: Retail & Covid-19: the new rules of the game in 2021 with Aurélien Dubot, VP Marketing at Critizr
- 11:20 | The sustainable interview! Hosted by Majda Chaplain, CEO & Editorial Director of mcfactory.fr
- 11:40 | Retail month closing with Sonia Mamin, Director of One to One and Armelle Guerbe, Head of e-commerce BNP Paribas
While waiting for your gift bags in Monaco, a little surprise will be waiting for you on the platform when you log in!
The retail month with the support of:
For the BNP Paribas group, acquiring is an essential element of the Cash Management offer.
As the European market leader in Cash Management, we are continuing to invest in our acquiring offer: Axepta BNP Paribas was born.
Axepta BNP Paribas is specialized in the management of your electronic payments. Within the BNP Paribas group, we research, develop and promote payment systems for small and large companies. We guarantee a smooth and transparent customer experience, so that our customer can receive their payments easily and safely. Thanks to the international platform, we are able to process payments in 21 European countries.The current payments landscape is complex. Unclear and unpredictable prices, complicated invoicing, inefficient services, difficult integrations and complex products…
Finding a reliable payment partner is not easy, but Axepta BNP Paribas is happy to show you the way.