Conditions for reimbursement
Travel must be arranged directly by guests. All airlines and rail companies are eligible for reimbursement of guests' travel costs by the organiser, up to 235€ incl. tax per person, on presentation of receipts via their personal area and if the required conditions are fulfilled.
Opening of the refund procedure
Refund exclusive to guests after the event. It is strictly reserved for attending guests. Spouses, exhibiting partners and their members of staff are not eligible. .
At the end of the event, log on to your personal space and complete the satisfaction survey to access the reimbursement form.
This procedure will be carried out in your personal space within one month after the end of the event, on presentation of your travel receipts. No refunds will be processed after the 05th of April 2024. To be taken into account, the form must be duly completed.
A bank transfer will be made according to the IBAN you uploaded when filling your refund request form within one month.
- To have taken part in the event between the 12th and 14th of March 2024.
- To have taken part in a minimum of 9 qualified one to one meetings with our exhibiting partners across the 3 days of the event
- To have read and accepted the general terms and conditions and the participation rules
- Refund reserved for end users. Spouses, partners or staff are not eligible for reimbursement.
- No reimbursement will be made for car park tickets, toll tickets, mileage allowances or taxi, bus, helicopter, Orlyval and RATP expenses.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, no reimbursement will be made.
- Any changes to flights will be charged to the guest.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact the Guests Experience team : [email protected]