Our engagements :
- Safety and health protection for all, exhibitors, visitors, partners, service providers and employees
- Compliance with the authorities regulations and measures
- Clear and transparent communication on the measures and resources deployed
Important information: Vaccination pass is required
In order to obtain the "vaccine pass", you must present one of the following three proofs:
- A certificate of vaccination attesting to a complete vaccination schedule, including booster dose within the allotted time frame for those 18 years and 1 month and older who are eligible.
- A certificate of recovery from Covid-19 that is at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- A certificate of medical contraindication preventing the vaccination. The persons concerned are thus issued a document by their doctor that can be presented in places, services, establishments and events where the "vaccination pass" is required.
*Subject to changes in government measures
We also count on your commitment
As a participant of One to One Monaco (visitors, exhibitors, partners, customers, service providers, employees) you agree to comply with the following health measures:
1. Do not show to the event if you have been in contact with a person carrying SARS-Cov-2 or suspected of having been infected, or if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever or feeling feverish (chills, hot-cold)
- Unusual fatigue
- Cough and sore throat
- Sore muscles
- Difficulty breathing
- Sudden loss of smell (without nasal obstruction)
- Total disappearance of taste
2. You can download the TousAntiCovid application from the link: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/tousanticovid
This application can warn people who have been near a person who has tested positive, so that they can be taken care of as soon as possible.
3 . You must wear a mask, at least "general public" meeting the specifications of Afnor "Spec S76-001", and maintained according to the instructions given by the manufacturer, when accessing the event
4. You must use the hydro-alcoholic gel when accessing the event and the various areas within it
5. Apply the barrier measures published by Santé Publique France :
- Wash your hands or use hydro-alcoholic gel as often as possible
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away immediately after use
- Greet without shaking hands and avoid hugs
6. Respect the traffic regulation on-site
7. Respect a space of 1 empty seat between people or groups of people coming together in the events and conference rooms
8. Throw away your waste in the bins, provided for this purpose
*Subject to changes of governmental measures
Monaco Safe Label
Complementing this standard, the Princely Government has created the "Monaco Safe Label", a real pledge of health security and confidence for customers and visitors to various establishments welcoming the public in the Principality (restaurants, tourist sites, convention centers, local shops , sports halls etc…).
As part of the fight against the spread of the Covid19 virus, the objective is to guarantee a secure environment in the Principality, both for customers and employees.
Note that the Grimaldi Forum, our hostess agency, as well as all the hotels in Monaco have obtained this label.