The Start-up Village is an area reserved for young innovative companies, placed at the heart of the event. Located at the epicenter of the conference and workshop area, it will be seen by the 1,000 top advertisers of the French retail and e-commerce ecosystem who come every year to this unique business event market.
Each start-up wishing to participate must apply online before 18 December 2019 and ensure that they can pay a participation of 5€K if the application is selected. If the file is selected, a person from the company will then come to pitch before our editorial committee in Paris in the first week of December.
Participation cost 10,000€ ex VAT. The organizers offers for the selected companies an exceptional grant of 5.000€ ex VAT, bringing the total participation to 5.000€ ex VAT.
For start-ups who have not been selected by the Start-up Village editorial committee, and/or who wish to participate with one-to-one appointments, please apply for the ‘First-timers’ offer.
An event which brings 100% of ROI for solution providers
Each start-up package includes:
- A space in the start-up area with furniture, sign, electricity…
- Two staff passes including overnight accommodation on 17 and 18 March, as well as catering and access to evenings, workshops and keynotes during the 3 days of the event.
- Two 5-minute pitches. These sessions will take place on 17 and 18 March in the afternoon on the stage of the Start-up Village.
- The winner of the start-uppitch which will take placeduring a dedicated workshop during the event, in the presence of market leaders, will be awarded a «Start-up One to One Retail E-commerce 2020» trophy.
- Access to the communication platform allowing brands to radiate beyond the 3 days spent in Monaco (talk about your clients, innovations, studies, etc.) on our various channels:
- Economic and specialised press
- Newsletter sent to 2,000 experts & leaders of the e-commerce community
- one-to-one-monaco.com event site: listing your company in the list of partners, and your workshop in the programme.
- Social networks: Facebook/ Twitter/ Linkedin/ Youtube