Applications for the 2023 edition are now open until 12 December.
Who can apply? All startups who have never participated in the One to One Retail Ecommerce Monaco
- A unique visibility to nearly 1000+ leaders in the retail and e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to compete for the Community Awards and the Committee Awards, a true recognition from the industry
- A powerful ans extensive media coverage
How does it work ?
- Startups can apply until 12 December
- The Editorial Committee selects the 20 shortlisted startups
- On 13 January, the 20 pre-selected startups pitches in front of the editorial committee
- On 14 January, the results are announced to the 12 startups selected to be part of this year Village
- Each startup must validate their participation before 20 January on the online One to One platform
- Results are announced to the Press and the One to One Community
Participation costs : 10,000€ h.t.
The 12 startups selected will benefit from a sponsorship of 50% of the total fees, bringing their fee to 5,000€ h.t.
2 pitch sessions are organised during the event on the 14th and 15th of March in the auditorium.
Participants to One to One Monaco will be asked to vote for the Community Prize, which rewards the most popular startups amongst guests and partners.
Two awards will be presented on the 15th of March 2023, during the Gala evening at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille:
- The Community Award, rewarding the startup with the highest number of votes from participants
- The Committee Award, rewarding the Editorial Committee favorite startup
In 2022, more than 60 applications were received by the editorial committee of One to One Monaco. After several weeks of deliberation, 12 startups were able to convince the members of the committee by the innovative aspect of their solutions and the answers to the current issues of e-commerce retail.
The winners from previous editions
The Community Award 2022
Vos social ads, 100% à la performance. Déjà plus de 10M dépensés en propre sur les plateformes de publicités en ligne.
Un niveau d'investissement est possible grâce à leur technologie Adstrack, méthodologie empruntée au day trading de la finance.
Basée sur le comportement des utilisateurs plutôt que sur leurs affinités sur des thématiques, la pertinence de la technologie Adstrack permet un ciblage d'une granularité exceptionnelle.
Grâce à cette méthode, ils sont capables d'aller chercher vos futurs clients au bon moment et d'anticiper leurs comportements avec précision. https://www.adsteroid.com/
The Commitee Award 2022
With 1 billion parcels sent by e-commerce, and 10% annual growth, more than 137,000 tonnes of waste ended up in the French garbage cans in 2020.
The reusable parcel : the end of e-commerce waste
Hipli parcels are made to be used 100 times and they can be fold to be send as a letter in any street mailbox.
The Community Award
Publisher of second life marketplaces CtoC and BtoC white label for brands and retailers. disruptual.com
The Community Award
In radio aviation communication, “Roger that” meant “Received”.
Through Rogervoice, you can understand voice calls. Thanks to your plane (the Rogervoice app!) and your copilots (interpreters and speech professionals), you get to pilot your own calls and arrive at your destination: independence.
Our mission? Break down barriers to communication every day. https://rogervoice.com/