Gathering the very best innovations of the Retail industry in a unique area, the Village Startups is open to all startups who have never participated in One to One Retail E-commerce, through a specific applications process.
For the 12 startups selected by the editorial commitee, taking part in the event is the opportunity to gain :
- A unique visibility to nearly 1000+ leaders in the retail and e-commerce sector
- A true recognition from the industry's leaders through the Community Awards and Committee Awards competitions
- A powerful and extensive media coverage
2 pitch sessions are organised during the event on Tuesday and Wednesday in the auditorium.
Participants to One to One Retail E-commerce are invited to vote for the Community Prize, which rewards the most popular startups amongst guests and partners.
Two awards are presented on Wednesday evening, during the Gala dinner at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille:
- The Community Award, rewarding the startup with the highest number of votes from participants
- The Jury Award, rewarding the Editorial Committee favorite startup
In 2023, more than 60 applications were received by the editorial committee of One to One Retail E-commerce. After several weeks of deliberation, 12 startups were able to convince the members of the committee by the innovative aspect of their solutions and the answers to the current issues of e-commerce retail.
CIRCULAR X AND EKOO ELECTED BY THE COMMUNITY
The 2023 startups village
The 2023 jury
- Jérôme Fauquembergue, Global Innovation and New Business Director - Kiabi
- Olivier Le Garlantezec, Global Digital & Tech Partnerships Director - LVMH Group
- Marc Menasé, French serial entrepreneur, Business Angel and Founding Partner of Founders Future investment fund
- Edouard de Miollis, Group Chief Experience & Digital Officer - Groupe Louis Delhaize
- Justin Ziegler, President, Saas Partners
- Marie-Laure Cassé, Director of Auchan, previously Digital & Marketing Director of Maison du Monde
The winners from previous editions
The Community Award 2022
Vos social ads, 100% à la performance. Déjà plus de 10M dépensés en propre sur les plateformes de publicités en ligne.
Un niveau d'investissement est possible grâce à leur technologie Adstrack, méthodologie empruntée au day trading de la finance.
Basée sur le comportement des utilisateurs plutôt que sur leurs affinités sur des thématiques, la pertinence de la technologie Adstrack permet un ciblage d'une granularité exceptionnelle.
Grâce à cette méthode, ils sont capables d'aller chercher vos futurs clients au bon moment et d'anticiper leurs comportements avec précision. https://www.adsteroid.com/
The Commitee Award 2022
With 1 billion parcels sent by e-commerce, and 10% annual growth, more than 137,000 tonnes of waste ended up in the French garbage cans in 2020.
The reusable parcel : the end of e-commerce waste
Hipli parcels are made to be used 100 times and they can be fold to be send as a letter in any street mailbox.
The Community Award
Publisher of second life marketplaces CtoC and BtoC white label for brands and retailers. disruptual.com
The Community Award
In radio aviation communication, “Roger that” meant “Received”.
Through Rogervoice, you can understand voice calls. Thanks to your plane (the Rogervoice app!) and your copilots (interpreters and speech professionals), you get to pilot your own calls and arrive at your destination: independence.
Our mission? Break down barriers to communication every day. https://rogervoice.com/