A free shuttle service is organized between Nice Airport and Monaco. A departure is scheduled at least every 30 minutes from Nice Airport to Grimaldi Forum.
Pre-envent Monday march 18 2019
17h - 17h30 - 18h - 18h30 - 19h - 19h30 - 20h
Day 1 - Tuesday march 19 2019
Airport to Grimaldi Forum : 8h30 - 8h45 - 9h - 9h15 - 9h30 - 9h45 - 10h then 10h30 - 11h - 11h30 - 12h - 12h30 - 13h - 13h30 - 14h
Day 2 - Wednesday march 20 2019
Airport to Grimaldi Forum : 8h30 - 9h - 9h30 | Return Grimaldi Forum to Airport : 18h - 19h
Day 3 - Thursday march 21 2019
Airport to Grimaldi Forum : 8h30 - 9h30 | Return Grimaldi Forum to Airport : 16h - 16h30 - 17h - 17h15 - 17h30 - 17h45 - 18h - 18h30
Careful: provide a departure shuttle about 2 hours before the time of your return flight. Any transfer or travel outside the hours established by the shuttle service will be the responsibility of each participant.
110 Express bus line by Autoroute Nice Aéroport - Monaco - Menton, at your expense, 22 € one way:
• Every day from 8:45 am to 9:00 pm from Nice airport to Monaco (Grimaldi Forum or hotels).
In Nice :
Central Taxi Riviera NICE: +33 4 93 13 78 78
In Monaco :
Taxi Monaco Prestige
24/24, 7/7 service
Reservation switchboard: +377 93 15 01 01
You can fly with Monacair. Monacair connects Monaco to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport in 7min. A helicopter takes off every 15 minutes from Nice or Monaco to ensure daily flights. The shuttle-minibus service is free. It includes the round trip from your home (or hotel, or company in Monaco) to Monaco's heliport to your final destination.
You can now book your own flight directly on Monacair website here
Insert promo code "1TO12019" (in capital letters) to benefit from the following rates:
• Nice - Monaco: 130 € tax incl. per passenger*
• Monaco - Nice: 130 € tax incl. per passenger *
• Return trip: 250 € tax incl. per passenger*
*Prices valid from March 5, 2019 to March 24, 2019
By booking online, you will save boarding time because you will immediately have:
• booking confirmation by email.
• the payment receipt.
• the electronic boarding pass for the helicopter.
• by e-mail at [email protected]
• by telephone on +377 97 97 39 00
Please specify the reference " One to One Monaco 2019".
These rates are valid post event if you wish to extend your stay in Monaco.
* For transfers Monaco - Nice, and for all correspondence-plane to Nice **, Monacair can now drop you directly to the gates of Terminal 1 or 2 (after a quick check in the VIP lounge in the helicopter zone in Nice) .
For this, you will need to carry a cabin baggage and boarding card for your flight from Nice.
This will make your boarding gate much faster and more comfortable.
In addition, Monacair still records passengers and their baggage from Monaco for Air France, KLM and HOP connections.
** Except for connections with direct flights Nice-Tel Aviv or Nice-New York, for which it is still necessary to go back through the controls in public areas.