The best speakers from the retail and e-commerce sectors meet every year to deliver particularly relevant customer use cases and inspiring conferences...
The crème de la crème amongst investors
- Dominique VIDAL, former CEO of Yahoo, Partner at INDEX VENTURES with investments in BlaBlaCar, Criteo, Metapack ...
- Philippe BOTERI, Partner ACCEL PARTNER, investor in French start ups, and this year raised 57 million euros with Algolia (ref Docusign, Peopledoc, Qubit, Doctolib)
- Stéphanie HOSPITAL, Director and co-founder of the investment company OneRagtime with former CEO of Vivendi Jean-Marie Messier. She is the former executive vice-president of Orange, in charge of the purchase of Dailymotion
- Sacha POIGNONEC as CEO of France & Africa of Rocket Internet, today co-CEO of Jumia, leader of African e-commerce and first African unicorn
The most daring entrepreneurs on the market:
- Fabrice GRINDA, serial entrepreneur & business angel with more than 150 investments in the world, he claims $ 300 million in investment outflows
- Hiroshi MIKITANI, Founder RAKUTEN, leader of e-commerce in Japan with a turnover of nearly 6 billion euros
- Tim STEINER, Founder OCADO (turnover: 3.2 billion euros), which jumped 20% in November 2017 at the announcement of an agreement with Casino
The key players in ecommerce:
- Walmart: Flavio DIAS, as General Manager of Walmart (476 billion CA), is now CEO of Cnova Brazil (major player in e-commerce in Brazil, with a turnover of 1.655 billion euros achieved in 2015)
- L'Oreal: Vincent STUHLEN, Global Head of Digital LOREAL LUXE, today Global Chief Performance Officer in the same house
- Voyages-Sncf: Franck GERVAIS, as Managing Director Voyages -sncf.com, he joined AccorHotels (5.6 billion euros in turnover in 2016) in November 2017
- Fnac: Enrique MARTINEZ, Managing Director FNAC Darty (+ 2.0% to € 7,418 billion in 2016)
- Liberty Media: Michael ZEISSER, as Senior Vice President Liberty Media (turnover: 1.6 trillion), is now the head of Alibaba WW's investment team.
- Zalando: Christine DE WENDEL, as Country Manager Zalando France (European leader in online sales - turnover: 1.4 billion). She is today COO of Mano Mano, the first European e-commerce DIY and gardening site
- Alibaba: Brian WONG, Vice President and Global Initiative Director & AGLA, Alibaba Group. The 52nd employee of the firm, he started with Jack Ma in a startup mode apartment until becoming the Chinese giant, multimillionaire and world leader in ecommerce that we know today.
- Adidas: Joseph GODSEY, Digital Strategy & Deliver Vice President, Digital Brand Commerce - Adidas Group (which had a record turnover of 19,291 billion euros in 2016)
Forrester: Qualiffa DIBERRI Vice President FORRESTER, Leads Customer Experience Consulting in Europe, the Middle East and Africa